With you every step of the way.
Experienced Immigration Attorneys
At EMP, we take the time to listen and understand your unique immigration situation and come up with the best possible solution. Our experience in immigration law has allowed us to represent clients from all over the world.
Connect with us on Facebook for updates on immigration news.
Areas of Practice
We represent clients before:
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)
Immigration Courts (the Executive Office for Immigration Review) including; Atlanta, GA, Stewart, GA, Charlotte, NC, Arlington, VA and others
Board of Immigration Appeals
Do you qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?
To see if you qualify for deferred action for childhood arrival, answer these questions: 1. Were you aged 30 or younger on June 15, 2012? 2. Did you come to the United States before your 16th birthday? 3. Have you continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007? 4. Were you physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012? 5. Are you currently in school studying towards your high school diploma or GED, or do you already have a high school diploma or GED? 6. Do you have a clean criminal record, or least no felony, significant misdemeanor or three other misdemeanors? If you answered yes to all six questions, you may be eligible to apply for Deferred Action, which protects you from deportation and provides you with a work permit. If you think you may be eligible, or if you have questions about your eligibility, contact us.
What if deportation has been triggered by a criminal conviction? Or you are worried that a pending charge may result in deportation?
If deportation has been triggered by a criminal conviction, or you are worried that a pending charge may result in deportation, we also offer criminal defense services. It is vital to consult with an attorney familiar with immigration laws before entering into any kind of plea agreement. If you have a pending criminal court date, or are already in deportation proceedings, please contact us for assistance.
Which nationalities has EMP represented?
We have advised and represented individuals and businesses from across the globe, including the following countries:
- United Kingdom
What types of immigration issues can you help me with?
- Specialty Occupation or Professionals (H-1B1)
- Business Visas (B1) / Tourist Visas (B2)
- Treaty Trader/Investor Visas (E)
- Multinational Executives, Managers, or Employees with Specialized Knowledge (L)
- Treaty NAFTA Visas for Canadians and Mexicans (TN)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Fiancé(e) Visas (K)
- J-1 Trainee visas Immigrant Visas:
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability (EB-1)
- Outstanding Professors or Researchers (EB-1)
- Professionals with Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability (EB-2)
- National Interest Waiver Cases
- Skilled Workers (EB-3)
- Family-based Immigrant Petitions for Child, Parent, Spouse, and Siblings (I-130)
- Special Immigrant Petitions, including Widows, and Domestic Violence cases
Other Immigration Issues:
- Deportation Defense
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and Convention Against Torture
- Deferred Action and requests for Prosecutorial Discretion
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Charges and Convictions
We Can Help You.
Please complete our Immigration Law Questionnaire.