“My approach is to provide each individual with expert, passionate representation.”
Helen L. Parsonage
Office: EMP Law
426 Old Salem Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Helen believes in providing caring, thoughtful and thorough representation for each and every person.
In particular, Helen focuses on helping individuals navigate the maze of rules, procedures and processes created by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and those facing criminal charges or deportation.
She represents clients facing criminal charges in both state and federal court. She is a member of the Criminal Justice Act panel of attorneys in the Middle District of North Carolina, and is admitted to practice before the Eastern, Middle and Western District Federal Courts as well as the Fourth and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal.
North Carolina Bar, Georgia Bar
North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude
University of Birmingham, B.A. with Honors
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Forsyth County Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers Association (2010 President, 2011 Vice President)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Immigration Law Committee)
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (Vice Chair, Hispanic and Latino Legal Issues Division, Past Membership Co-chair, Criminal Defense Section)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Federal Court Litigation Section, Pro Bono and DREAM Defenders)